CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Push through

The hardest trials and deepest pains require constant pressure. I remember delivering my last baby - the nurse said, "just push through the pain." I believed I was ripping apart. I knew my reward was coming.
I've pushed through many things: heartache, finals week, physical exertion (see above), kitchen remodeling, and more. Now I've come to another trial - financial disharmony and the strain it places on our nerves, sanity, strength, and patience with each other and with the world.
Just push through - that's what I need to do. Focus on resolving my problems and on correcting my habits. I believe we are strained to the max. I know God has better plans.

Jer 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a
future."

0 comments: