CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

40w2d

Yesterday was my due date. I thought I would be more upset about "going over," but I feel less anxious now that it's past. I can't wait to meet our new baby - I did send Neil out to buy something pink "just in case."
I spent most of today chasing the boys around at Grandpa's. We played in the backyard. We played in the front yard. And then the backyard. And then the front yard. Back and forth all afternoon. I'm sooooo wore out - I told Neil I feel like I used to feel right after soccer practice.
I got my Ravelry invite yesterday! It is one cool site, with lots of organizational tools that I just love. I don't post much about my knitting, but that may change since Ravelry can read the RSS off of here.

0 comments: