CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Living by the hour

I found myself counting Zeke's age in hours. He's two hours old, now he's five. Right now, we're up to 78 hours. I can't believe how quickly he's changing!
DSC02246

After the births of Nick and Zeke, it seemed to me that time hit the skip button when I looked at my older children.
DSC02252
Suddenly they were so much bigger and could do so much more than 12 hours ago. Jackson is a big brother now in a new sense - he has two brothers to look out for.
DSC02240
Nick's curiousity keeps him coming back to check on Zeke, and he too seems so much more capable.
DSC02243
Together they are so special to me - I picture them as the best of friends, looking out for each other and finding all kinds of mischief to get into. I wish I knew of a song about little boys and how much their mother's heart goes with them everywhere they go.

I haven't really done much of anything the last few days. I wanted to knit or read, but I find myself staring at my children instead. Still, I did add a couple rounds to my Lillian Tank Top.
DSC02257
I like how the variations in color move like waves through the lace pattern.

3 comments:

Anonymous

9lbs! Wow! My grandaughter was almost 10! And both of you so small. Hope you are getting plenty of rest with your bunch. You're moving right along on your sweater. It's looking good. If you need something, give me a holler! Now get some rest. Shayne
p.s. great pics of your boys! They grow very fast, enjoy everything while you can!

Cathy

Great pictures! What a cute little family!

My brother has 4 boys and then finally, a little girl. The boys are so much fun, they get into everything!! Never a dull moment when they are around.

Take care!

Maggi

I love seeing the boys with Zeke!

And your Lillian Tank Top is lovely!