CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 2, 2008

No baby yet

Still no baby. I have about 2 weeks to go before something *has* to be done, so really, baby has plenty of time still. :)

I picked up my library book yesterday. It's Loop-d-loop by Teva Durham, and there are lots of gorgous patterns in there! I'm starting with Ballet T-shirt - it's knit entirely in the round with NO seams, just one continuous strand of yarn. The pattern is fairly simple, and the yarn is so soft - Brown Sheep's Cotton Fleece in Rug Red. It's a really old color, but it looks great on me.

DSC02211

My little SIL made me a beaded stitch marker for it! I love it, and everytime I come to it I know to mark a round. It's quite handy to have one that's different.

3 comments:

Anonymous

I saw your book came in to BN today. Lori

Anonymous

Would it be a knitting book? Shayne

Andrea

Yes, it's a knitting book. :D Loop-d-loop by Teva Durham. I was able to get it from the state library (unbelievable, they ILL it from Whapeton). There are a lot of other cute patterns in it... but since it's in hand and my project is almost done, I may save my cash for more yarn instead.