CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Now what?

I finished knitting my Ballet T-shirt. Well, almost finished - I still have to weave in ends, but I'm waiting until I can try it on after baby is born and make sure the length is sufficient.
DSC02220

I've been redecorating in my craft room, and I've decided to make the things I use every day beautiful. Here's one example:
DSC02213
I think it looks cool with the different color glass and my supplies. Plus, it's all contained!

Baby, you can come out any day now, you hear? I had a checkup today, and I'm 90-100%, 1-2cm, and 0/-1 station. So maybe sometime this week???

1 comments:

Anonymous

Come on out little baby. Mommy needs to come to knitting so everyone can hold you and spoil you!!! Shayne