CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mission Organization

Faithful reader, you are in for a shock. I have decided to split my blogging interests into two seperate spheres. With that will come some changes.

First, all knitting related posts will be made to Knit Ruby. That leaves life and kids and love and other such things to remain here on The Ruby Life.

Topics I intend to discuss here include:
Life with a baby
Living within your means
Relaxed living
Work from home
The Stay-at-home-family - both parents work from home
babywearing, pouches, carriers, and wraps
Cloth diapering

Second, I'm trying to rearrange my ads and content to make it easier to navigate and to share valuable stuff with you. I want the ads that display to be relevant, not something like "14k Ruby." Not that I don't want a 14k ruby... But you get the idea.

With that in mind, I'm looking for some feedback. I would love it if you would explore my blogs and check them out. Kick the tires, so to speak. Let me know what works and what doesn't. II look forward to any suggestions you might have.

0 comments: