CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

They're screaming in the background

I took my camera and followed the boys outside today. I set up a piece of fence across the driveway to keep them from running straight down it and into the street. Anyway, the boys were playing in the dirt and having way too much fun, so I thought I'd take some pictures. Nick walked back to the garden, and Jackson delared, "Let's go on an adventure!"DSC02747
We followed Nick back into the garden, and I thought I saw something moving through the grass. It jumped ahead again. I asked Jackson, "Is that a frog?" I tried to follow it and keep between it and the boys, just in case (you never know). It was a cute little baby bunny! Jackson came around me as it jumped away, and all of a sudden we heard a "Eeee! Eeee! Eeee!"
Jackson stopped dead in his tracks, because it was coming from his feet. He started to freak out, and screamed, "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!"
I was laughing inside, but all I could say was, "Well, get OFF of it, then!" I went over and picked him up, and the poor second bunny darted from under his shoe and took off.
The boys have gone back to the garden many times today, hoping to find them again. No luck yet, I'll let you know if I hear any more screaming.

0 comments: