CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Keep 'em happy

Who doesn't love a happy baby? I've learned, after 3 little boys, that 3 month olds only want one of 4 things - Eat, sleep, poop/change, and attention. I can about guaruntee that if your typically happy baby isn't happy, that one of these things will cheer him/her right up. Usually I only have to go through the first three, and we're good to go.
Zeke is starting to enjoy company, however. He'll sit for a while in his bouncy seat, but he enjoys it much more if Nick or Jackson talk to him. Jackson likes to play patty cake with his little brother, and Nick loves to bring him one toy after another. Zeke coos and talks to anyone with eyes. I just love when he smiles!
DSC02752
I put him in the longies I knit for Nick a while back. They're a little long, but fit well through the waist and hips. It's super cute, and a reminder that he's growing fast. I have to re-adjust his carseat everytime I put him in it, even in the same day.

0 comments: