CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Road Trip


DSC03865
Originally uploaded by andreatoman

We went to visit Karen in Rapid City last weekend, and she took us to Spearfish Canyon and then to a little lodge coffee shop in Spearfish. We had a great time visiting her and checking out the sights. Nick just loved all the water, with the creek, the fish ponds, the waterfalls and this little fountain at the coffee shop. Neil was holding him back to keep him from bothering the fish that were swimming in it.
Karen is doing well enough, Her surgery is scheduled for this Wednesday. My MIL is down there with her and will be coming back later this week. I pray it goes well.
Oh, check out my Knit Ruby blog if you'd like to see the shawl I started to knit for Karen. I hope to get it done before September is over.

0 comments: