CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Living up to your potential

Ugh. Sometimes I just feel so underutilized and overworked. I do all the “normal” mom stuff and some work on the side, but something is missing. Right now, I just feel too intelligent to waste time poking around with legos.*tearing up*

*sniff*

Sorry.

I can not go back to work, even if I decided I wanted to. I have three beautiful boys three and under, and daycare, well, it would be a negative opperation.
I’ve done direct sales, and I’m tired of being gone evenings at supper and bedtime. Besides, they didn’t exactly fullfill my need for intellectual stimulation.
I’m not a genius, but I do think I’m pretty smart. I have a BA in Education. I considered architecture, art, engineering, etc., but decided that education would allow me to pursue all of those interests in a limited sense. Looking back I wish I had picked something mentally draining like mathematical engineering, but I don’t want to take the time to go back now.
I feel like I’m trapped at home, not creating something that will make the world immesurably better for my children and making myself independantly wealthy. I’m tired of using my powers to live frugally on a shoestring.
I need some validation, ladies!

0 comments: