CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Review of One Size Cloth Diaper 3.0 - Grasshopper

Originally submitted at Diapers.com

bumGenius One Size Cloth Diaper 3.0 - Grasshopper

New & Improved 3.0 includes newborn insert and one-size insert

 

Order 6 and save $3.00!  Discount automatically taken at checkout.  Applies for 6 of the ...


Wish I had 30 of these

By Andrea, mom of three from Bismarck, ND on 11/20/2008

 

5out of 5

Pros: Good Value, Highly Absorbent, Fold Well, Wash Well, Easy to use, Adjust easily

Cons: Limited colors

Best Uses: Toddlers, Crawlers

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

I use these diapers every day with two kids, a crawler and a toddler. I love that they're easy to adjust the size and absorbancy with more liners. I use these every night and all day, and I wish I had enough to use them exclusively. Fitteds with covers are good too (and have cuter prints), but they can not compare with the ease of use of the BG's.

(legalese)

1 comments:

Jenny Aust

Hi. You probably don't know who I am, but my name is Jenny (Wiese) Aust and I went to high school with your husband Neil. My husband and I are also really good friends with Bret and Tina Toman. Anyway, I was just checking out Neil's blog and noticed a link to your blog. (My 2 kiddos are napping and I had some free time...even though the dishes and laundry are calling my name!) Anyway, I saw your post on cloth diapers, and I just have to say, I LOVE CLOTH DIAPERS too! Aside from 3 other friends, I haven't met any other people that use them, so I just had to post a comment. You may think I'm a little strange (Neil would probably agree with you), but I'm just sooooo glad there are more people out there who use cloth diapers.

That's it. I hope you have a great day!
Jenny (Wiese) Aust